Thursday, August 6, 2009

Adsense

In earlier post i realized that i never made a clear description of adsense and how the program works well it is a simple as posting advertisements on a web page and for every viewer that happens to visit that page and click the ad the web/blog host is compensated by google through the web/blog host adsense account. I would do a longer write up but from what I have seen on other sites they seem to just become redundant with the information they provide about Google Adsense. Out of sympathy and respect for the reader I provide these links that will give you better understanding of the Adsense program.

Google Adsense official Google page

Adsense How to third party site

I found both these links to be helpful in my understanding of Google Adsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment